Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 1 !!!

Hi everyone,

Monday is the first day. We should all be very excited to get back on the pitch for a new season. Coach Metcalf and I are looking forward to playing with you all and developing a great team spirit. When we win we will do so with grace and if we lose, we will lose with dignity. This game reveals character and I am sure our virtues will shine through.

Tomorrow will be cold. Dress warmly. Be sure to bring a water bottle. I suggest a gallon plastic bottle which you can use over and over again. Even when it is cold, you need to hydrate. Please also bring running shoes in case we are forced inside by the weather conditions. We will try to play some futsol if we have to stay inside.

Remember the Blog-- http://wsws-coach.blogspot.com . I will try to update it everyday. The mail list will also be a primary source of information. I am so excited to be a part of your program. We are going to have a great time.

Everyone who comes out will be part of the team. We have 12 players who have sent me emails. More would be nice.

The schedule is on the Wakefield Webpage, http://www.wakefieldschool.org . I will get it up on the blog as soon as I can. I am not sure if it is final yet. We open March 24, 2009 against John Paul the Great at home. Lets get ready!

Remember, Go forward, Go Forward. Go Forward!

Coach C

No comments:

Post a Comment